Registration and Abstract Submission for presenters and attendees
Online registration for the 2017 Arizona Physiological Society's 10th Annual Meeting (taking place on October 13-14, 2017) is now CLOSED.
If you'd still like to attend, walk-up registration is available on site!
All abstracts will be considered as submissions for posters. To achieve a balanced program, the Program Committee will subsequently select abstracts for oral presentations.
ABSTRACT submissions are closed
By late September, those authors selected for an oral presentation will be notified via email.
Prize money has been set aside for awards that will be given to students/trainees for best abstracts/posters. We are impressed year after year with the quality of our members' work and look forward to seeing what will be presented at the upcoming meeting!
Prepare your abstract in Word or a text file. Copy and paste the body of your abstract into the appropriate field in the form located below. Abstracts should not exceed 2,300 characters (excluding spaces).
Please organize your abstract in the following manner:
- Statement of the purpose of the study (one sentence if possible)
- Statement of the methods and materials used
- Summary of the results with sufficient detail to support the conclusions
- Full statement of the conclusions reached - it is NOT sufficient to state, "The results will be discussed"
- Do NOT use subtitles (e.g. methods, results, etc)
- The maximum dimensions of the poster should not exceed 44" tall by 44" wide (note: posters can be smaller than this should you choose)
- Do NOT include the abstract on your poster
- Keep text to a minimum - try to illustrate the story of your project
- Want some tips/pointers for making a scientific poster? Dr. Jose Ek-Vitorin has compiled some to share with you.
Questions or problems with the form? Contact John Kanady (firstname.lastname@example.org).